- The Socks that Provide Relief Kits
- These socks feature a brazen citronella and charcoal stripe as a tip of the hat to one the most prominent international poverty fighting organizations in the world, Oxfam.
- These socks support disaster relief around the world by supplying water kits, mosquito nets and hygiene sets to those most vulnerable in the time of greatest need.
- Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. With 70 years of experience in more than 90 countries, Oxfam takes on the big issues that keep people poor: inequality, discrimination, and unequal access to resources including food, water, and land.
- Seamless toe
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Ordinary Purchase, Extraordinary Purpose. For every pair of socks purchased, a donation goes directly to a non-profit.
- Conscious Step brand
SIZING: We currently offer two sizes, small and medium. Small fits US Women’s shoe sizes 5-9 and US Men’s shoe sizes 4-8. Medium fits US Women’s shoe sizes 9-14 and US Men’s shoe sizes 8-13.